Sunday 21 April 2013

MAUI.

So I've been in Maui, Hawaii for the last few days and it has been one of the most beeeeeeeautiful places I've been to.
The most beautiful thing I've seen is probably when you can see the shadow the clouds cast on the hills. The ocean is pretty cool too but these cloud shadows are strangely stunning.
Oh yeah the weird photo of my hand was taken on a really cold windy rainy day so that's why it's so dark.
While I've been here I've taken a few snaps of my trip so here they are:

1. Ice cream from the Aloha Ice Cream Parlour - well, chocolate banana with a sprinkles waffle cone. It melted really quickly because it was such a hot day. Ugh.
2 & 3. Flowers outside our condo at the Luana Kai.
4. Probably the prettiest bike I've seen - creamy fenders, mint detailing and lovely handlebars and seat.
5. My hand. In the car at the Haleakala National Park. It was so cold and all you could see outside was clouds and that was kinda scary because we were 10 000 feet above the ground and when we hit the top the bathrooms were freezing.
6. My brother thought that this rock was probably a diamond in disguise at La Perouse Bay.
7. La Perouse Bay.
8, 9 & 10. In the car, driving along.

Some of these photos can be found on my Instagram: @girlwhosenameisntnaomie so follow and like and comment and stalk.



















No comments:

Post a Comment