Saturday 27 April 2013

HONEY I'M HOME.



Baby I'm back! Children I've come! Relatives I've returned! Humans I'm here!

Ok I'm done. Cringe all you want; it was brilliance at its bountiful, beautiful best. With a hint of alliteration.

If you haven't worked it out, ladies and gentlemen and not-so-gentlemen (you should be ashamed of yourselves), I have returned. It's the Return of the Queen. Literally from out of the clouds.

here is a nice story I can tell you about the plane trip!
it will take a minute.

They played I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift on the flight and we all made goat noises in unison. It was a display of our wonderful connection through the ultimate medium of self expression - our favourite imitation of a caprine species.
it was so hilarious that I laughed until I stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment